Keep reading for the easy directions.
What You'll Need:
- Magazine or scrap paper
- Craft needle
- Blank cards and envelopes
- Paper cutter
- Letter stamps
- Stamp pad
- Gather together scraps of paper, or tear magazine pages to create really adorable hearts to adorn the cards. Select reds, pinks, or pastel patterns for use.
- Cut skinny strips of paper using the paper cutter or scissors, around one quarter-inch or less in width.
- Fold the paper in half, wrap one end around the craft needle, and begin rolling it into itself. Continue rolling toward the fold, leaving around a half-inch of paper close to the fold.
- Now roll the other side of the heart, and then slide out the needle, revealing the cute curled paper heart.
- Use letter stamps to write a special note on the front of the card or, if you've got fancy handwriting, use a black marker to write something lovely.
- Now coat one side of the curled paper heart with glue, and press onto the card.
- Continue rolling and gluing hearts to create the finished card. Pop into an envelope, and you've got a really special, and personalized, Valentine's Day card!