Keep reading for the directions:
- 4 1/2 ounces petroleum jelly
- 10 ounces vitamin E lotion
- Mixing bowl
- Essential oil (optional)
- Hand mixer
- Sealable container
- It's as simple as squeezing out the petroleum jelly and lotion into a mixing bowl. You can use any type of lotion you like from the dollar store, and plain petroleum jelly works just fine. But if you include the creamy kind that's infused with cocoa butter, the lotion hits a seriously moisturizing level.
- Personalize with a few drops of essential oil or leave it as is. Around 10 to 20 drops give your lotion a nice scent.
- Pop together your hand mixer and blend the mixture on high for one minute, which whips things together and incorporates air for a frosting-like consistency.
- Fill your sealable container and get ready for amazingly moisturized skin! Or wrap it with a pretty ribbon and give it to someone special for a memorable gift!