- So, tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you consider your biggest strengths/weaknesses?
- Why did you get into this field?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why did you leave your last job and why?
- Tell me about the best and worst bosses you've ever had.
- What did you like most and least about your last job?
- Describe a situation when you had to make an important decision and how you handled it.
- Here's an example of a situation you might encounter in this job. How would you handle it?
See 10 more questions when you
- If you feel you have any weaknesses in regard to the job, what would they be?
- Why should we hire you?
- What motivates you?
- Do you plan to further your education?
- What have you done to improve yourself during the past year?
- How do you do in a team setting?
- How much of the work at your last job was performed independently?
- What could you contribute to this department/company?
- What else do you think I should know about you?
- What questions do you have for me?
Image Source: Getty