Merry Christmas, SavvySugar readers! Just in case you missed any of the holiday goodness and other fun on Savvy this week, here's a pretty package of links to enjoy. Best wishes for a happy holiday and a prosperous New Year!
- Ten budget-friendly gifts for your favorite hostess.
- Office-themed jewelry gifts to add workplace charm.
- Nine alternatives to expensive holiday traditions.
- Start saving for next year with our best money-saving tips of 2011.
- While you're at it, pick out a cute new planner for 2012.
- What life lessons we can learn from Taylor Swift songs.
- Five tips for resisting all those seemingly irresistible sales.
- Plus why you should say no to free samples.
- Be prepared: Ten steps to take before a job interview.