- 10 Tips For Saving More at the Grocery Store — Making your money go further at the grocery store doesn't have to mean traveling to multiple stores or spending hours skimming the coupon circulars. Follow this guide to shop smarter at the supermarket.
- 15 Store Brand Items That Taste Just as Good — As a creature of habit, you might find it difficult to branch out of the brands you're used to buying. We all want to spend less at the grocery store without sacrificing flavor, and Consumer Reports saved us all a whole lot of time by taste-testing a slew of supermarket and name brand items. In a few cases the name brand was declared tastier, but the majority of tests either ended in a tie or with the store brand as the winner. Check out 15 items that have the Consumer Reports taste stamp of approval.
There's plenty more!
- How-To: Save by Spending on Select Days — Making a calculated effort to snip your expenses isn't easy. While there are things you can do to ease the pain of cutting back, tracking spending requires daily budgeting and discipline.
- How-To: Get the Most From Coupon Clipping — Coupon clipping was introduced more than a century ago, and the present recession has given the practice a popularity boost. For some it's a hobby, for some it's a necessity, but for most people, it's just a smart thing to do. Use my tips to get more out of your coupon clipping.
- Reader Tips: Realistic Ways to Cut Your Grocery Bill — SavvySugar reader Findingmyway recently asked for realistic tips for cutting her grocery bill in our How Do You Save? group and fellow shoppers offered up some standout advice. Check it out before you check out.