Read on for the refreshing directions.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup purified water
- 8 to 12 drops essential oil
- 1/4 cup aloe vera juice
- 1 tablespoon hydrogen peroxide
- Measure and add the purified water and aloe vera juice to the container. You can repurpose an old mouthwash container or use a glass jar. Aloe vera juice helps soothe the mouth, and fights canker and cold sores, while giving it a quick clean.
- Now add the hydrogen peroxide, which breaks up bacteria in the mouth and is also a natural whitener.
- For a fresh taste, add eight to 12 drops of your favorite essential oil. Mint, cinnamon, lemon, spearmint, or clove essential oil would make a refreshing mouth wash.
- Give things a shake and your ready for fresh breath! Use after brushing teeth or any time of day for a quick clean and refreshing. Just remember that mouthwash is for swishing, not swallowing.