If you think celebrities are the only things being photoshopped, think again. I'm betting you've faced many a disappointment when you arrive at a hotel, expecting luxury, and see something not quite up to par. Of course, hotels just want to show off their best side, even if they don't exist.
Oyster, a hotel review site that's known for its famous series of "hotel fakeouts," shared these photos with us. Slide right for the hotel promo pic, and slide to your left for the harsh reality. Caveat: some of these hotels have taken down their photoshopped pics, closed down, or switched owners. But the fact stands that these were all used as marketing materials at some point.
1. The Capitol is not as close as you think.
2. Should we ask the sexy lady in the bikini where everyone went?
3. This hot tub can apparently magically expand.
4. Daylight just turns this hot tub into a different place . . . wait a minute.
5. This king-sized bed just underwent surgery.
The Riu Negril Club in Jamaica has two beds pushed together instead of the lovely king bed in the photo.