A new survey that playfully asked people how much they love their jobs came up with the following stats.
- 9 percent love their job so much they'd marry it.
- 34 percent like their job enough that they'd date it seriously.
- 43 percent said it's just OK and they'd date it casually.
- 9 percent said they don't like the job and it "won't last long."
- 5 percent said they hate their jobs and "want to break up immediately."
Let's see how your feelings towards your jobs compare to the original respondents!