These days, it seems like you have to break the bank to buy a few bags of Halloween candy for your neighborhood trick-or-treaters. From least to most expensive, we've gathered the most common Halloween candy bags and broken down the price per candy. Do you plan on passing out kid favorites or going for the generic bags?
- The Assorted Twizzlers Bag ($5/120 pieces) is a straightforward price of $0.04 per candy.
- The Kirkland Signature Sunshine Mixed Candy Bag ($25/530 pieces) offers generic candies for a reasonable $0.05 per candy.
- The Skittles and Starburst Fun Size Mix ($12/172) is a great way to taste the rainbow at $0.07 per candy.
- The Assorted Jolly Rancher Bag ($10/120 pieces) will cost you a jolly amount of $0.08 per candy.
- The Nerds, Laffy Taffy, Sweetarts, and Bottle Caps Wonka Mixup ($25/300 pieces) is a more sweet-than-sour price of $0.08 per candy.
See what organic pops, Reese's, and other favorites will cost you.
- YummyEarth Assorted Organic Lollipops ($28/325 pieces) are a naturally sweet price of $0.09 per pop.
- The Assorted Bag of Hershey's Milk Chocolate, Whoppers, Kit Kat, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups ($9/100 pieces) will cost you a whopping $0.09 per candy.
- Assorted Charms Blow Pop Lollipops ($16/100 pieces) blows up your wallet at $0.16 a pop.
- The Snickers, Twix, and M&M's Chocolate Mix Variety Bag ($11/70 pieces) is a chocolate lover's dream but a penny pincher's nightmare at $0.16 per candy.
- The Reese's Halloween Snack Size Assortment Bag ($18/100 pieces) is full of classic favorites with a huge price tag of $0.18 per candy.