Packing for a business trip can be tricky: you want clothes that travel well so you won't end up frantically trying to iron out deep wrinkles when you arrive at your hotel. We reached out to celebrity stylist Annie Ladino to get the scoop on how to best prep your clothes for a business trip.
- Roll your clothes: "When packing, roll your clothes instead of folding to create more space."
- Layer it: "Layer and wear your heavier pieces on the plane to also avoid an overflowing bag."
- Pick wisely: "When deciding what to take, remember that three-piece suit that you can wear in a number of ways. A little black dress can also work from the office, to meetings, to evening dinner with clients."
- Accessorize: "Use your accessories, such as shoes, jewelry, and even scarves, to change your look from day to night."
- Choose the right fabrics: "Avoid fabrics that wrinkle easily, such as linens, and opt for poly-cotton blends."
- A little spritz: "As soon as you arrive, unpack your bag and use wrinkle releaser to keep your clothes intact."
Look: Everlane bag, Wildfox sunglasses