- Set up a filing system for your financial docs, or clean out old papers and reorganize your current system.
- Sit down and work out a budget — for real this time — and start sticking to it.
- Reevaluate your monthly subscriptions — including your cell phone and cable plans — and cut what you’re not using, or downgrade where necessary.
- Come up with a concrete plan for paying down your debt, and put it into action this month.
- If you’ve been thinking about going cash-only for your daily expenditures, start now. Take out enough cash to cover your non-essentials for the next month, and make yourself stick to it.
What are your savvy Spring cleaning tips?
Image Source: Getty