Things to do, people to see . . . Weekends can be hectic, but don't let that be an excuse to throw your hard-earned cash out the window. Be social and still be a savvy saver with my tips on how to save money on the weekends.
- Only carry cash — It's a great way to limit your spending habits when you're out and about. Once the cash pot is empty, you know you're at your limit.
- Save while you socialize — Check out my cost-saving ideas for socializing. Host a movie night or a spend a day at the park and you'll get in your quality time without spending cash on overpriced drinks.
- Calculate a purchase in work time — If you think about that new dress as the equivalent of five hours on the job, you may think twice before heading to the cashier.
For more of my tips
- Dine out on a discount — Use my tips for saving while eating out and score yourself a yummy meal at cool savings.
- Don't forget my rules of mixing high with low — Mixing high- and low-cost treats will make your weekend full of fun at a low cost!
Source: Flickr User digitizedchaos