We're all about gifts at Sugar (what with our many gift guides), but Christmas is coming closer and more than half of you said yesterday that you're not done with shopping for gifts. I've given you plenty of last-minute and budget-friendly gift ideas and even brainstormed a couple of new ones on our Twitter chat this morning. These include:
- Regifting gift cards and handmade coupons that say things like "I owe you an afternoon of coffee & museum trip" — @AlphaConsumer
- Creative cash — cash, but with the caveat that it's for Thai takeout on a rainy day, or a much-needed massage — @BundleHQ
- A bottle of wine, some nail polish, and a netflix gift certificate? Instant girls-night-in gift basket! — @TMFNotAustria
- I love buying friends magazine subscriptions. They're great last-minute gifts for anybody who already has everything. — @thesusannahchen
- Get a frame from target and frame something important to them.— book cover, poem, memory or picture. — @SavvySugar
But if you still end up procrastinating and find yourself without gifts to give on Christmas day, what do you think of giving presents after the holiday — does a late gift lose its spark?