- I think for one meal, definitely, yes. Maybe even two. At least, that's my opinion. But for all? That's a bit much. After one to two meals, it's taking advantage. Guests who are staying over should factor in food and activities expenses into their trip. Just because they've paid to come see you doesn't mean you have to foot the bill. — bigestivediscuit
- When I go visit my friends, especially who live in vacation destinations like Hawaii, LA, or New York, I feel like I should pick up the tabs (and usually do) because they are the ones hosting me... — onlysourcherry
- You ever heard how you should deny someone's offer at least three times before accepting? Even if you both know how it's going to end, I guess the struggle is a way of acknowledging the grand gesture. — Anonymous
- I could see paying for dinner that first night, but otherwise I wouldn't. — amber512
- I'd pay for a couple of meals, but I doubt I'd pay for anything else unless it was a special occasion like a birthday. — Kellanawida
What camp are you in? Share your vote on the original post.
Image Source: Thinkstock