It's a personal finance book. No, it's a chick lit novel. Wait a minute, I think it's both! A lot of publishers and writers try to make the title of their books hip and fun, because a cute cover and title is more likely to draw your eye than a dry one, right? Personal finance can be hard to dress up, but take a look at some of the more creative titles for women:
- Shoo, Jimmy Choo!: The Modern Girl's Guide to Spending Less and Saving More
- Does This Make My Assets Look Fat?: A Woman's Guide to Finding Financial Empowerment and Success
- Hot (broke) Messes: How to Have Your Latte and Drink It Too
- A Purse of Your Own: An Easy Guide to Financial Security
- The Frugalista Files: How One Woman Got Out of Debt Without Giving Up the Fabulous Life
What do you think — do these titles make the topic more appealing?