You might be reluctant to clean because you think it will take up too much time, but what if it only took you 15 minutes? Cleaning every day will also help reduce the time spent cleaning, so you may end up only spending 10 minutes a day cleaning your bathroom once you get into a routine. Here's what you can do to quick clean your potty room:
- Throw trash away in the trash can: 10 seconds.
- Put dirty clothes into the hamper: 10 seconds.
- Swipe the toilet bowl with a brush: 10 seconds.
- Clean strainers and throw gunk away: 10 seconds.
- Return items to where they belong: 30 seconds.
- Wipe the sink: 30 seconds. You'll save money if you're wiping with homemade disinfectant wipes.
- Wipe mirror down: 30 seconds. Use wipes or spray-on cleaner. Here's how to make your own glass cleaner.
- Sweep away or pick up hair from the bathroom: one minute. I find that it's much easier and faster to suck up hair with a hand vacuum if you have one.
- Wipe down the toilet: two minutes. Clean the outside, the lid, and the rim. Swoosh toilet boil with brush.
- Mop or wipe bathroom tiles: three to five minutes depending on how big your bathroom is.
- Clean tub or shower: three to five minutes.
- Empty trash can: 30 seconds.
- Clean your shower curtain: you can gently wash it in your washing machine. Wash it every month to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Organize your stuff: make sure everything is in its right place and throw clutter away.