- Throw trash away in the trash can: 10 seconds.
- Put dirty clothes into the hamper: 10 seconds.
- Swipe the toilet bowl with a brush: 10 seconds.
- Clean strainers and throw gunk away: 10 seconds.
- Return items to where they belong: 30 seconds.
- Wipe the sink: 30 seconds. You'll save money if you're wiping with homemade disinfectant wipes.
- Wipe mirror down: 30 seconds. Use wipes or spray-on cleaner. Here's how to make your own glass cleaner.
- Sweep away or pick up hair from the bathroom: one minute. I find that it's much easier and faster to suck up hair with a hand vacuum if you have one.
- Wipe down the toilet: two minutes. Clean the outside, the lid, and the rim. Swoosh toilet boil with brush.
- Mop or wipe bathroom tiles: three to five minutes depending on how big your bathroom is.
- Clean tub or shower: three to five minutes.
- Empty trash can: 30 seconds.
- Clean your shower curtain: you can gently wash it in your washing machine. Wash it every month to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Organize your stuff: make sure everything is in its right place and throw clutter away.
Source: Corbis Images