Wow. Who knew you could make millions from just filming short YouTube videos? YouTube analytics site SocialBlade ranked 25 of the most popular YouTube accounts and provided their estimated salaries. Here are the top eight:
- PewDiePie: PewDiePie makes an estimated $1.7 million to $16.6 million a year with 25 million subscribers and 3.8 billion views. He provides entertaining commentary on video games.
- DisneyCollectorBR: DisneyCollector BR makes an estimated $1 million to $10.3 million a year with 1.1 million subscribers and 1.6 billion views. This YouTuber reviews Disney toys.
- BluCollection: BlueCollection makes an estimated $693,000 to $6.9 million a year with 648,000 subscribers and 1.4 billion views. He reviews toys on YouTube.
- SkyDoesMinecraft: SkyDoesMinecraft makes an estimated $567,000 to $2.92 million a year with 9.3 million subscribers and 1.7 billion views. This YouTuber provides commentary on games.
- TheFineBros: TheFineBros makes an estimated $466,000 to $4.7 million a year with 7.5 million subscribers and 1.4 billion views. This YouTube channel produces videos that film people's reactions to different things.
- RoosterTeeth: RoosterTeeth makes an estimated $431,000 to $4.3 million a year with 7.2 million subscribers and 2.8 billion views. This YouTuber provides commentary on games.
- Smosh: Smosh makes an estimated $395,000 to $3.9 million a year with 17 million subscribers and 3 billion views. This YouTube duo produces comedy videos.
- TheBajanCanadian: TheBajanCanadian makes an estimated $343,600 to $3.4 million a year with 3.37 million subscribers and 576 million views. This YouTuber does voice-overs for video games.
As you can see, the top YouTubers trend heavily toward video-game commentary, children's toys, and comedy videos. Perhaps it's time to bust out that old Nintendo?
Source: YouTube user TheFineBros