There's no doubt about it — everyone wants to stand out at a job interview. And one of the easiest ways to do that (besides being awesome, of course) is by how you look, because we all know the power of a first impression. So the next time you reach for that stuffy black suit because it's what you're supposed to wear, consider additions that will make all the difference in letting your fun personalty shine though.
We hope these subtle touches, no matter what the job, will make you ready to rock the interview and land the gig in no time.
- Dorothy Perkins Geo-Print Jacket ($44, originally $79): Blazers don't have to equal boring! Go for a print that's unique yet not too bold for an interview.
- Campo Marzio Document Holder ($25): Carrying documents can be chic when you tote them around in a colorful case that pops.
- Kate Spade Stud Earrings ($38): Consider stud earrings your interview jewelry go-to, especially ones in a beautiful hue.
- Jeffrey Campbell Cap Toe Pumps ($148, originally $185): Heels with a subtle touch of flair, like a rose-gold cap, bring sophistication to a new level.
- Vincent Longo Lipstick ($23): Sure, you shouldn't put on a full face of makeup for a job interview, but you can never go wrong with a light touch of color on the lips.
- Paper Source Painted Garden File Folders ($11): Rule number one: always bring your résumé to the interview. Rule number two: always carry it in a pretty (nonmanila) folder.