Sometimes pulling yourself out of bed in the morning can be a real drag. Make the morning commute a little more bearable with some inspiring tunes to get you pumped up for the day. Whether you're driving to work or popping in your headphones at the office, put this playlist on for some positive vibes. Going back to the grind will seem a lot sunnier.
- "All Night," Icona Pop
- "Work B**ch," Britney Spears 
- "You Make Me," Avicii
- "I Will Never Let You Down," Rita Ora
- "Summer," Calvin Harris
- "Come Get It Bae," Pharrell
- "I Wanna Get Better," Bleachers
- "Partition," Beyoncé
- "Latch," Disclosure feat. Sam Smith
- "Jealous (I Ain't With It)," Chromeo
- "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- "Work," Iggy Azalea
- "I'm Good, I'm Gone," Lykke Li
- "Doves," Future Islands
- "Forever," Haim
- "Best Day of My Life," American Authors
- "A Sky Full of Stars," Coldplay
- "Jump Around," House of Pain
- "Wake Up," Arcade Fire
- "The Night Out," Martin Solveig
- "Independent Woman Part 1," Destiny's Child
Make sure to subscribe to our Spotify account  so you always know what new playlists we're putting together for you!
Remember, you will need to download the free Spotify  software or app to listen to our playlists.