April means different things to different people — Spring, the end of March Madness, Aries and Taurus birthdays, and most importantly, taxes! During the past couple months, I've been giving you little reminders here and there about completing your taxes and getting the most out of your refund. If you're one of many Americans who considers April's arrival the biggest reminder to do your taxes and are just now dusting off your W-2, I've rounded up all of my tax tips in one place for easy reference. Even though it's coming down to the wire time wise, you don't want to miss out on all possible deductions available to you. Once you're finished with your taxes, keep the momentum going and complete all of my April Must-Do's. To see all of my helpful tax tidbits just
- Tax Tip: Set a Date With Your Taxes
- Do You Know Which Tax Deductions Are Real?
- Tax Tip: Deduct Your Job Hunting Expenses
- Tax Tip For Married Couples
- Are You Paying More Taxes Than You Should?
- Definition: Phishing
- Do You Know Your Tax Tidbits?
- What to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Revise Your W-4 to Save More
- Check Out Your 2008 Tax Bracket