- Figure out my career. (I was laid off a few days ago and I'm not sure I want to stay in the same industry.) — J Rabbit
- I'm paying off all my credit card by mid-year! No excuses just workin' 2 jobs and getting it done! I get daily inspiration from Dave Ramsey and SavvySugar! — zawackirz
- Get married and enjoy my honeymoon! Wow, it feels weird to say that. — Leila07
- My usual — get through it. — GlowingMoon
- I need to clear out all the junk in my room! I'm looking to move into my own place soon and I've got to get organized. — Yesi Jukebox
- Get my garden stuff ready to go, rototill the weeds by the house, clean out my closet and donate all my old clothes to Goodwill, get stuff ready for our trip to Mexico in May, pay off the mortgage on the house, and survive the month without my husband being here. — Spectra
- Study. Achieve. Move forward. — cheekyredhead
These are all lofty and inspirational goals! I hope you all achieve them! What about the rest of you? Have you made your list for this rainy month?