Maybe the person you spend all day with at the office has become close to you simply because you're forced to be around the person all day, but according to a recent Careerbuilder survey, there is a 20 percent chance your significant other is jealous. The survey discovered that out of more than 6,000 respondents, 10 percent said they have a work spouse, and of those people who feel they might as well be married to their co-worker, 20 percent said their actual significant other is jealous of that person. Workers were asked to rank platonic couples we see working together on TV, and below is the final ranked list. Do you feel like you have a work spouse?
- Regis and Kelly
- David Letterman and Paul Shaffer
- Jay Leno and Kevin Eubanks
- Meredith Vieira and Matt Lauer
- Howard Stern and Robin Quivers
- Judge Judy and Petri Byrd
See the other six platonic couples when you read more.
- Conan O’Brien and Max Weinberg
- The Ladies of The View
- Diane Sawyer and Chris Cuomo
- Jimmy Kimmel and Guillermo Diaz
- Harry Smith and Julie Chen
- Billy Bush and Nancy O’Dell