- Wrapping paper: Wrapping gifts in colored magazine paper looks so much more presentable than wrapping them in newspaper. Your friends will marvel at your creativity and frugality!
- Decor: Laminate your favorite (or just pretty) pages, and use them as wall decor or even creative placemats on the dining table.
- Computer elevation: Place your PC on a bunch of magazines to elevate it to the proper height and avoid making your neck ache.
- Kids' projects: Use old magazines to entertain children by creating scrapbooks or making jewelry and bookmarks.
- Cabinet and drawer liners: Line your kitchen or bathroom cabinets and drawers with magazine pages to keep the surfaces clean.