If you're a magazine fiend like I am, then you probably have a couple lying around the house. Don't let the pile of magazines build up and clutter your home. Other than giving copies of your magazines away to friends or donating them, here's what you can reuse them for:
- Wrapping paper: Wrapping gifts in colored magazine paper looks so much more presentable than wrapping them in newspaper. Your friends will marvel at your creativity and frugality!
- Decor: Laminate your favorite (or just pretty) pages, and use them as wall decor or even creative placemats on the dining table.
- Computer elevation: Place your PC on a bunch of magazines to elevate it to the proper height and avoid making your neck ache.
- Kids' projects: Use old magazines to entertain children by creating scrapbooks or making jewelry and bookmarks.
- Cabinet and drawer liners: Line your kitchen or bathroom cabinets and drawers with magazine pages to keep the surfaces clean.