- Eye bags: Had a hard day at work? Put some warm used tea bags over your closed eyes for 15 minutes to sooth your tired and sore peepers.
- Remove smelly odors on your skin: After you've touched something stinky while cooking, like onions or fish, wash your hands with tea to remove the smell. If your feet tend to smell, then soak them in tea every day for 20 minutes to reduce odor.
- Mop wooden floors and clean wooden furniture: Add a bit of black tea to your mop when you're mopping up your wooden floors. The leaves' natural properties will help add color and shine up the dull wood.
- Clean reflective surfaces: If there are grease stains that won't come off your glass surfaces or mirrors, then dip some cloth in brewed tea and wipe them down.
- Deodorize rooms or items: To make your room smell fresh, place unused tea bags in certain areas to clear the air. If there is something specific you want to freshen up, like a pair of shoes, then place a tea bag in it to absorb the smell.
- Feed your plants: Occasionally, for plants that prefer acidic soil, water them with tea. The tea will change the pH level of the soil and make it more acidic.
- Tenderize meat: Consider marinating your meat in tea to tenderize it. The tannins in the tea will soften the meat. Use strong black tea and pour it over the meat before you put it in the oven.
Source: Etsy user TeaNArt