- Even if the nanny cooks meals for the family, six percent of LilSugar readers said she should pay for her own food.
- The nanny may shuttle the kids in her own car, but 26 percent of LilSugar readers said she should also pick up the tab for wear and tear, maintenance, and gas.
- Nanny wants a diaper bag? Then six percent of LilSugar readers believe that she should buy one.
- Kids love to go out and about to movies, museums, and events, but 14 percent of LilSugar readers said that the nanny should pay her own admission.
- When a nanny buys her charges a small trinket or treat, 65 percent of LilSugar readers believe the cost should come out of her own pocket.
- There are daily expenses that come with having kids and 24 percent of LilSugar readers think the nanny should cover them and then be reimbursed.
Like us on Facebook
Childcare is costly, but in some cases so is being a nanny! We asked LilSugar readers to chime in on who should pay for everything from food to movie tickets, and a number of moms had their nannies picking up the tab. Here's what they said: