The calendar has changed again and Spring has almost sprung! On Monday, I asked what your main goals are for March and was inspired by your to-do lists. esmerb, Lauren, and socalbeachgal are just three of many who are dedicated to crossing taxes off their list. What else do your fellow Savvy readers hope to accomplish this month?
- "My goal is to get into graduate school! (which also, unfortunately, means getting myself into a lot of debt!)" — danizzle
- "Finishing my taxes, keeping up my Savvy Challenge goals and getting my closet organized for Spring!" — Angelica
- "Get through my mouth surgery, fight my speeding ticket that I got last month, and get the taxes done." — Spectra
- "My goal is to pay my debts down as much as possible. I've finally stopped acquiring more debt, and this month I'm trying to use all of my tax refund to pay my credit card, and sell my hubby's car that he doesn't use so we can use that for more credit card debt." — bsglrok132
- "Get through it. For March, my to-do list is long, and full of minutiae." — GlowingMoon
If you haven't made your goals for the month make sure to follow my must-do guide.