Making it through the work week and actually succeeding in business or surpassing goals entails work. Lots of it. Here are some of my favorite guides to coming out on top.
- How-To: Turn Any Work Problem Into an Opportunity — No matter what field you're in, the workplace is a tough place to navigate. Between snarky co-workers, demanding bosses, and the occasional rough performance review, your workday can feel like one insurmountable problem after another. But sometimes, all it takes is a little creative thinking to make those so-called problems work to your advantage. Read on to find out how.
- 5 Tips For Making Friends at Work — Some worker bees like to keep their time at the office strictly business, while others see work as an opportunity to meet new buds. If you fall into the latter group, you know that discovering new friends in an office environment can be tricky to navigate. Don't fret, I have some tips for initiating new relationships that might just turn co-workers into friends.
- How-To: Add a Little Fun to Your Workday — If you are feeling stressed, and need a fun-infusion during your long workday, take a breath and bust a planned move in the name of fun.
- How-To: Find a Mental Health Balance at Work — Never ending work to-do lists breed stress. It's a fact of adult life. We race to get to work on time and fight to get ahead or make a mark. If you find your blood boiling amid deadlines and piles of paper decode your stressors, focus on your strengths, tidy up and then try these simple (but stress-crushing!) tips from Mental Health America.
- 5 Tactics For Relieving Work-Related Stress — While money concerns top work stress, time spent in the cubicle and on the clock has a way of grinding away at even the most well-balanced person's gears. If your workplace anxiety and anger require more than a bubble wrap session try these healthy stress-relieving tactics.