Committing to just one item a month is reasonable enough, and when one fresh experience leaves you reenergized, you'll feel inspired to continue with the rest of your list. Not sure where to start? Here are 10 fun and doable bucket list ideas:
- Go to a museum in your city that you've never visited.
- Volunteer for a cause that means something to you.
- Visit a restaurant or attempt an intimidating recipe you'd usually avoid.
- Go all out and host the dinner party or birthday bash you've always imagined.
- Run a challenging race that requires regular training.
- Save $100 a week for four weeks and put the money toward a dream vacation.
- Do the thing you're always talking about but have been too scared to try.
- Take a beauty or fashion risk.
- Sign up for a class — fitness, language, etc. — that interests you.
- Spend a month focusing on your space and decorate in a way that inspires you.
What's on your bucket list? Share your ideas in the comments below!