- Motorola's Android Tablet — Motorola is keeping tight-lipped about what kind of tablet it will be announcing at CES, but my guess is it will be running the Android 3.0 OS, codename: Honeycomb.
- HTC Thunderbolt 4G — Images of the Thunderbolt have been leaked, and all signs indicate a Verizon 4G phone.
- Skype mobile video calls — Skype has been teasing us on its website with a series of videos that were all shot on the move. Could this mean mobile video calls will be coming soon?
Check out more of what we can look forward to at CES after the break.
- LG Honeycomb Tablet — Motorola may not be the only company releasing a Honeycomb tablet at CES. Will LG surprise us with one as well?
- Verizon's LTE lineup — Speaking of Verizon 4G, the company is said to have a number of phones in the works that will operate on its 4G LTE network. Stay tuned for lots of "Ooohs" and "Ahhhhs."
- The "world's largest" 3D LCD HDTV — A whopping 72 inches of 3D awesomeness is said to be coming with the huge LG HDTV. Let's take wagers on the price now.
- The "world's thinnest" 3D Blu-ray player — From world's largest to the thinnest, Samsung is busting out a teeny tiny 3D Blu-ray player that is no thicker than your thumb.
- An updated Galaxy Tab — The Korea Times is reporting that the Galaxy Tab could arrive at CES with an update. Whether that update is to the size, OS, or faster insides is unclear.
- Vizio's Via tablet and Android phone — Vizio jumped the gun and revealed its tablet and Android phone offering yesterday evening, but we should be able to get a closer look at the models this week at CES. The phone is said to come with a 5MP camera, while the tablet sports WiFi, three speakers, a "high resolution screen," a front-facing camera, and HDMI out.
Anything in particular that you're interested in hearing more about during CES? Tell us in the comments!