Source: Getty 
- First things first: who wore what? Here's a breakdown of the hottest looks from the red carpet .
- More specifically, can we talk about how Lupita Nyong'o wore every color of the rainbow ?
- Oh, and while you're at it, zoom in on all that red carpet beauty ; there's a lot of hair and makeup to cover.
- If you want to chime in, by the way, we'd love to know what you thought of Shailene Woodley's red carpet look .
- Jared Leto  probably takes the cake for the most unique entrance, since he flew in on a helicopter  straight from Coachella.
- In other news, we saw plenty of red carpet royalty tonight, but here's something you don't see every day. Grumpy Cat made an appearance  and totally outshone Pharrell Williams with a tiny version of that infamous hat.
Source: Getty 
- Really, though, it was all about the ladies. Rihanna  gave us plenty to talk about with '90s-inspired makeup  and an interesting dress choice .
- Nicki Minaj, on the other hand, dialed it down. We don't think we've ever seen her quite like this .
- And while everyone else was making bold statements, Jessica Alba  simply opted for classic beauty , and she looked superb.
- OK, enough about the red carpet. Let's move on to the show. These pretty hilarious quotes  from the night are definitely going to make you LOL.
- It was a night full of love, too! Look at all the heartwarming moments of celebrities hugging it out  during the show.
- Alright, alright, we all know what you really came here for, and we've made you wait long enough. It's time to talk about that shirtless Zac Efron  moment.
Source: MTV 
- We know, it's a lot to handle. Want to see more GIFs? We're rounding up all the most GIF-worthy moments  from the night, just for you.
- Sure, the show is all fun and great, but a lot of the action takes place backstage .
- Oh, wait, maybe we should get back to what the show's really about. Here's the full list of winners .
- Meanwhile, this year's best kiss wasn't all that spectacular, but there have been plenty of amazing best kiss moments  in the past.