I'm all about getting organized to be more productive all year, but right now is the perfect time to clean out the old, and freshen up your workspace to prep for those upcoming midterms. Back to school isn't just for students though, you can get fresh for Fall at any age. I have five fine ways for you to get started here.
- Store the Chargers: Tidy up your unused cords and chargers in a pretty box so they are ready to go when you are. Use a special box for the cords you use most often, and store it by the door so you have easy access whenever you need it.
To see my remaining four tips, just
- Clean Up the Game Cabinet: Straighten up your gaming cabinet now, so you don't feel the need to when you have a term paper due in three months. Cozy up your controllers with a storage system, so they're ready to go when you need to blow off some steam.
- Control Your Cables: When you have a lot of messy cables lying around, you can get a bit distracted with where they are supposed to go. Control the cable clutter with a simple organizational system, or a cool cable clutter organizer.
- Let Your Apps Lead The Way: Keeping your life organized can get overwhelming, so why not let a few apps on your phone help you out along the way?
- Scroll, Don't Surf: Use an RSS reader already! Don't waste precious time jumping from site to site to see what's new, just scroll through your Google Reader or Bloglines.
How are you getting fresh and organized for Fall?