I've rounded up a few apps that would seamlessly make the transition from iPhone to iPad and look fantastic in the process! Find out what they are when you read more.
- Flickr: With the larger resolution on the iPad's 10-inch screen, your Flickr (free) pics will be clear and bright, and you can show them off to all your friends without firing up your computer.
- ShopStyle: The ShopStyle (free) app on the iPhone puts thousands of designer and name-brand pieces from hundreds of retailers in your pocket. Getting a better view via your iPad would allow you to make your selections with ease.
- Google Earth: Take a trip around the globe with your iPad! Google Earth (free) was really made to be seen on a big screen, so the iPad is perfect for this round-the-world trip.
- Colorsplash: Although you can't take photos on your iPad, you can tweak them with an app. Colorsplash ($2) is great because it lets you take color out of your pics, then add in color where you want to bring your attention to the most interesting parts of your photo.
- Epicurious: Donate all those cookbooks you've been collecting — you'll only need one iPad and the Epicurious (free) app. Think of all the new kitchen gadgets you can buy with the shelf space you'll get back!
Have any apps you can't wait to see on the iPad? Tell us about them in the comments!