It'll now cost you the same as a wedding dress.
- The most unintentionally horrifying children's video games — Cracked
- The Orphan Black season two poster is filled with story clues — BuzzFeed Geeky
- The 42 best lines from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy — Book Riot
- Science proves the accuracy of the five-second rule! — Geekosystem
- How you can help find the lost Malaysian jet — Newser
- Marvel isn't backing down from the Batman vs. Superman release date — /Film
- Catch up on three seasons of Veronica Mars in two minutes — POPSUGAR Entertainment
The true-to-science graphics are stellar.
SXSWi determines the most beautiful, innovative, and addictive sites on the Internet.
How Do You Dunk a 3D-Printed Oreo?
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
- Um. So a Dalek was found in a UK pond — Geekosystem
- Twitter knows when you're sad, hungover, and late to work — BuzzFeed FWD
- The wittiest comebacks to end an argument — Cracked
- Flappy Bird might be making a comeback — Newser
- What would an Internet bill of rights look like? — ReadWrite
- A kid's guide to how Internet ads work — Cool Mom Tech
- Let's make Mindy Kaling's dream invention happen! — Chip Chick
Vevo's live stream takes you to Austin — without the pushing, shoving, or lines.
How do you say "harrumph" in cat?