If you've lost your cell phone before you're not alone. In fact, an estimated 600,000 cell phones will be reported lost or stolen this year. If that phone ends up in someone else's hands, you open yourself up to identity theft, a massive bill and if you happen to be Lindsay Lohan, some serious gossip.
The Strap Ya won't exactly restrict you from losing your cell because it's too small to actually cuff on to you, but it might serve as a reminder. Or a warning to your fellow cell phone bling fans that you're, well, kinda gansta. As with the best gadgets, this one isn't available in the US, unless you can translate the website.
For additional photos and a guide to sharing your favorite cell phone bling, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Cell Phone Bling Group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Cell Phone Bling")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Cell Phone Bling Group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!