Thanks to TeamSugar user japokie for finding and geek gearing this unique tripod so we could all check its neat features. Use your imagination to twist and bend this all terrain tripod for hands-free photo shoots. It is extremely lightweight and will stay in place with its quick-release plate and lock ring. The large version can hold up to 1.75 lbs. and is great for video or SLR cameras ($45), while the smaller version is ideal for compact digital cameras ($25).
Whether you are a Mac user, a PC girl, a gamer, or a Zune junkie, I have created a special geeksugar group for the gadget lover in all of us called My Favorite Gadgets. It's a place where you can share all your amazing tech toys and geeky paraphernalia. And you just never know, your submission could possibly end up on the geeksugar homepage!
To see more pics of this tripod in action and to learn how to post photos of your favorite gadgets in the group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit