For those of you who have keenly embraced Twitter, you may be interested in knowing that there's a website that will give you a free Twitter personality test — might sound kinda creepy but it's actually spot on. Just enter your Twitter username and Twanalyst will reveal all sorts of things about your Twitter profile — from the amount of tweets you send per day and how many followers you have to what your Twitter style is; it's all there.
Got a useful website you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!