Animoto is different from a regular slideshow, since the program does all the work for you. It analyzes your photos you upload (via your computer, Flickr, or another photo-sharing website) and your music choice, then creates a custom slideshow (or more appropriately, music video) for your pics. This is not just the same ole boring fade-in, fade-out slideshow you're used to — this site uses some sweet touches and effects to keep things exciting. But more than just an attention-getting slideshow, the best part is that it's free (there's a fee if you want to create longer videos).
Have a cool website that you want to share? Submit it to our Website of the Day group. To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!