Anxiety is exactly what I have all day long on busy days, even when I have online calendars and alarms on my cell phone set to remind me. But now I have the application Anxiety, which feeds my need for to-do lists I can check off as I do them. There is an indescribable feeling of satisfaction in checking something off your to-do list, isn't there?
Add tasks directly into the Anxiety window, which hovers on your desktop and when you check the little box next to the task, they disappear. Anxiety — which only works with Macs — also syncs with iCal. Now the only thing I have to worry about forgetting is adding the tasks to Anxiety!
To learn how to post your favorite downloads to the Download of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Download of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Download of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the download, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Download of the Day group and share information about all your favorite downloads! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!