A little gadget company called Apple announced two new phones this week, the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. The smartphone replacements to the iPhone 5 hit retailers on Sept. 20, with 5C preorders available now.
- 5S or 4S? — The iPhone 4S is now free with a two-year contract, so should you go for the free or opt for a $200 gilded iPhone 5S? Compare the specs and features before signing a wireless contract.
- Apple's 5S vs. Samsung's S4 — Is it time to make the switch from the iPhone to the "next best thing" — Samsung's Galaxy S4 phone and the world of Android? The bigger screen, longer battery life, and HD camera are making converts out of the usually Apple faithful.
- All the new Apple product feels — The anticipation, the excitement of Tim Cook on stage, the . . . disappointment when the "revolutionary" device is not so revolutionary. Relive it all in our GIF recap of an Apple launch day — after all, it may happen again in October.
- How to sell your old iPhone — If you're going to upgrade, might as well bring in a little cash while you're at it, right? Follow our five tips to sell your unwanted phone for the highest value.
- The iPhone 5C cases have landed! — Once you've preordered your rainbow-hued iPhone 5C, the only step left is accessorizing it. Tech companies move fast to ensure the new devices are outfitted with fashionable gear before they've even arrived at your doorstep.
Were you impressed by Apple's product announcements this week?