If there is one thing I know about geeks, it's that most of us like to share (and sometimes boast) about all our prized gadgets, gizmos and techie treats. I started My Favorite Gadgets so we could do just that. Whenever I get a new toy I play around with it, have a mini photoshoot with it and usually share it with all of you. Now I want you to do the same thing. Capture your iPod, Blackberry, RAZR, computer, and video game consoles in their best light and share them with us in the My Favorite Gadgets group. Also crucial: Make sure to share the reasons why you love the gadget so much and the reasons you take it everywhere with you. To learn how to post photos of your favorite gadgets in the group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the My Favorite Gadgets group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!