Time for a game plan: the Black Friday deals are rolling in, and we have less than two and a half weeks to divide and conquer the best gadget sales. Target just published its Doorbuster Deals, which begin at 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28, and run until supplies run out or Nov. 30, whichever comes sooner.
Follow this handy guide to Black Friday at Tarjay, which separates the steals from the deals. Which gizmos are worth busting down doors for? Which discounted devices are worth consideration? Read on, sale scavenger.
- Element 50-inch 1080p LED HDTV ($229, originally $600, limit one per guest) — Steal!
- Vizio 47-inch 1080p LED HDTV ($380, originally $580)
- Samsung 40-inch 1080p Smart LED HDTV ($398, originally $500)
- Vizio 37-inch LED HDTV ($250, originally $330)
- Westinghouse 40-inch 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV ($200, originally $430) — Steal!
- Samsung 50-inch 1080p LED HDTV ($592, originally $750, plus receive a free $50 Target gift card) — Deal!
- Samsung 55-inch 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV ($698, originally $900) — Deal!
- Samsung 32-inch LED HDTV ($228, originally $300)
Phones and Tablets
- Samsung Galaxy S4 ($40 with two-year contract, originally $200) — Steal!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 ($0.01 with two-year contract, originally $100) — Steal!
- iPad Mini 16GB WiFi only Tablet ($299 and receive a free $75 Target gift card)
- iPad Air 16GB WiFi only Tablet ($479 and receive a free $100 Target gift card) — Deal!
- iPhone 5S 16GB ($180 with two-year contract and receive a free $30 Target gift card)
- iPod Touch 16GB ($229 and receive a $50 Target gift card)
- Nook 7-inch HD 8GB Tablet ($79, originally $129) — Deal!
- Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones ($119, originally $180, only in light blue, dark blue, purple, and green)
- Beats by Dre Mixr Headphones ($200, originally $250)
- Sony Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($50, originally $90)
- JBL 38-inch 2.0 Cinema Soundbar ($100, originally $200) — Deal!