CES 2012 is coming up next week and we'll be there to bring you the latest tech news from Las Vegas! As usual though, the product leaks begin days before the show floor opens, so we'll be rounding up the juiciest of them all right here. Get excited and check out all the latest pre-CES leaks and rumors below.
- Polaroid Tablet and Ereader — Some lucky tipster got an early look at what could be a tablet or slate ereader coming from Polaroid. There's front and rear cameras, but that's about all we know so far.
- Nokia Lumia 900 — Coming with a 4.3-inch WVGA display, 512MB of RAM, and an eight-megapixel camera, we hope to see this smartphone at CES next week. Nokia's press conference is on Monday Jan. 10, so keep an eye out for our liveblog of the action!
- Fujifilm interchangeable lens camera — This beauty picks up where the X100 leaves off. There are pics at the source link, so be sure to check out this retro-styled camera sure to make an appearance at CES. Update: Looks like specs and images of the Fujifilm X-Pro1 have surfaced.
- Fujifilm's digital camera lineup — Speaking of Fujifilm, the company is prepped to introduce 19 new cameras at CES this year, some of which are available to view now.
- Olympus weather-proof camera — There are little details about Olympus' next interchangeable lens camera, but the company may actually hold off until after CES to announce it. Let's hope not.
- HP Envy Spectre — The super thin and sleek ultrabook teased in a new HP video looks to be a fierce competitor to the MacBook Air. No details are known yet other than the name, but boy, would I like to get to know Spectre a little better.