If you can't find the video you're looking for on Hulu, give CastTV a whirl. CastTV is a new video aggregator, but has high hopes to become the top video source on the web by indexing every video that hits the Internet — from YouTube to iTunes — and be your one-stop shop for TV show and specialty program viewing.
I found episodes of Supernanny (a guilty pleasure of mine), plus insider clips from some of my favorite shows like Dexter, Mad Men, and Saturday Night Live. Plus, you can see news clips from hundreds of different stations to keep you up on current events. And really, what's better than watching your favorite shows from anywhere in the world on your laptop? Exactly.
Want to see your favorite site featured on geeksugar? I'll tell you how to post to our Website of the Day group when you
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!