When it comes to cell phone bling, some people are shy about it, some people are unsure about it and some people adore it. I asked you guys to submit photos of your iced up phones to my Cell Phone Bling Group and Suzanne admitted she went to Hong Kong and noticed locals were more into celly bling than westerners. "You could tell everyone's personalities by the cell phone jewelry they had...sophisticated, cute, funny, chic - you name it," said Suzanne. "I loved the idea and brought some of their bling back with me."
What does Suzanne's bling say about her? "It says that I can be wild with my style, I Love Paris (lived there 5 years)... and my daughter asked me to be her Maid of Honor," notes Suzanne. Awww, now that's a cute story! To learn how to post photos of your cell phone bling to the group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Cell Phone Bling Group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Cell Phone Bling")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Cell Phone Bling Group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!