If you want to plan something — say a get-together, outing, event, restaurant date, whatever — Center'd is a new site that offers plenty of planning tools to make an event come together. This site, which I spotted on Mashable, provides info from users on what restaurants, attractions, events, and shopping places are worth visiting (they currently offer listings for 12 major cities across the US). You can also pick from categories like outdoors, kid friendly, recession busters, and romantic to narrow your search even more. Once you decide what you want to do, you can easily invite friends and decide, as a group, when the event should take place.
Found a cool website you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!