The easiest way on the web to create panoramic pics from your regular photos? Clevr! Clevr has you upload your photos, then its Stitch tool lets you just drag and drop the photos in the correct sequence to make one big, long work of art.
And, of course, they make it super easy to share your new photo afterward, and do other fun stuff like create hotspots to add details ala Flickr.
Got a cool website you want to share with everyone? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!