If you aren't the most astute home decorator — especially when it comes to picking out color — you aren't alone. A friend of mine can't even decide on which new Nano color she wants without her hands getting all sweaty! If accent colors and complementary shades leave you in a fetal position in Home Depot's paint section, fret not. ColorBlender is here to save you.
Unlike other color-picking sites where you have to actually make a decision about what color you want in your palette, ColorBlender makes it easy by using their red, green, and blue color sliders to provide you with a nice six color blend. These are the tools that will help you either choose your new paint color, or select your accent colors to perfection. It really is a time-saver, and it's all automatic! Plus, you can email or save the blend for easy access. I'll never have another breakdown in Ikea's pillow department again.
Have a hot website you want to share? Learn how to post to our Website of the Day group when you read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!