Two days completed at Comic-Con; ready for more? Saturday's schedule promises great Hall H content, as well as the opportunity to explore the spiritual side of superheroes, gain a backstage look at favorite TV shows, and a gamer sneak peek. We've listed what to prioritize for the day and would love to hear your plans as well!
- From Buddha to Batman: Deepak Chopra and Grant Morrison Discuss The Seven Spiritual Laws of Superheroes, 10-11 a.m. — At Comic-Con five years ago, spiritual guru Deepak Chopra spoke with comic writer Grant Morrison on the role superheroes play in society. This conversation eventually became Deepak Chopra's latest book, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Superheroes. Both men return along with Deepak's son, Gotham Chopra, founder of Liquid Comics, to discuss the spirituality of superheroes and how they relate to our current culture. Location: Room 6A
- Attack of the Show Attacks Comic-Con, 10-11 a.m. — Get a behind-the-scenes look at G4's Attack of the Show as an audience member of its Comic-Con episodes. Hosts Kevin Pereira and Candace Bailey moderate an interactive Comic-Con-style panel that will also have special audience giveaways and games. Location: Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- MTV Comics, 11a.m.-12 p.m. — Comics legend Stan Lee and the editors of MTV Comics discuss the upcoming digital book The Seekers, which asks writers and artists to send submissions to create a collaborative work. Location: Room 7AB
- TWIXT: Francis Ford Coppola and Dan Deacon, 11:45-12:45 p.m. — Director Francis Ford Coppola teams with musician Dan Deacon to present clips from the upcoming film TWIXT. The audience will take part in a dress rehearsal of the completely innovative way it will be performed. Location: Hall H
- Futurama, 12:15-1 p.m. — Creator Matt Groening will be joined by castmembers Billy West (Fry, Professor Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg), Katey Sagal (Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender), and Maurice LaMarche (Kif Kroker, Calculon, Morbo). They'll showcase clips of Futurama as Japanese anime and a preview of the new season. Location: Ballroom 20
- Spotlight on Tsuneo Goda (Domo), 1:30-2:30 p.m. — Tsuneo Goda, the creator of Domo-kun, discusses the iconic character and his upcoming projects. Location: Room 5AB
- Assassin's Creed: The Creation of a Universe, 3-4 p.m. — The writers of Assassin's Creed Revelations discuss the fourth installment of the gaming franchise. Audience members will get a behind-the-scenes look on how Ubisoft created the popular war game, including an animated short film and comic book. Location: Room 25ABC
- Further over the Rainbow: A First Look at Dorothy of Oz, 4:30-5:30 p.m. — Naturally, they had us at Patrick Stewart. This panel is a first look at the footage and music from the 2012 animated musical Dorothy of Oz. Author, creator, and great grandson of L. Frank Baum, Roger Baum will be be joined by Lea Michele, Megan Hilty, Martin Short and, of course, Patrick Stewart. Location: Hall H
Want more? Follow the break for Futurama and Patrick Stewart.
Source: Flickr User donaldmctim