Here's Your Complete Guide to the Critics' Choice Awards
Jan 17 2014 - 2:02pm
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill's bromance  was on full blast — see theirs and other adorable man moments from the night.
- Winner, winner! See which stars got to take home  those gorgeous crystal trophies.
- There were lots of laughs to be had during the night's acceptance speeches; here are the best one-liners  from stars' trips to the stage.
- Margot Robbie proved that she can still look ridiculously sexy in a jumpsuit .
- And Amy Adams  proved that she doesn't always have to dress like her American Hustle character .
- The beauty bar was set pretty high; see the best hair and makeup looks  of the night from every possible angle.
- Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep  made a painfully cool red carpet arrival, silently letting everyone know that they were not there to play games.
- Instead of giving us another man bun moment, Jared Leto literally let his hair down . Are you secretly lusting after his perfect ombré?
- Make sure you vote in all of our awesome fashion and beauty polls  from night!
- No matter what goes down on TV, the real fun always seems to happen off stage .
- With that being said, be sure to check out the stars' cute social media snaps  from behind the scenes.
- Let's discuss the fact that Cate Blanchett's adorable son Ignatius  was doing magic tricks for people in the crowd.
- Your new fantasy BFF Lupita Nyong'o took home the best supporting actress award  and got a standing ovation, led by Oprah Winfrey . Everybody knows that when Oprah stands, you stand! Watch Lupita's tearjerking acceptance speech.
- And speaking of things that are flawless, here's your golden ticket to the most ravishing red carpet looks  of the night.
- Time for you to be the critic: let us know who you think was the best dressed attendee at the ceremony .
- There were lots of cute couples hitting the red carpet  together, with PDA ranging from sweet and tasteful to "get a room."
- Was it just us, or did Leo look extra sexy tonight ? It's like winning all these awards is making him hotter.
- At one point in the night, the awards ceremony turned into an Oprah fan club convention  — everyone wanted a piece of her!
- Something on Jonah Hill's cell phone  had him and Bradley Cooper  very amused. Funny photo? Sext? You be the judge.
- Did Jared Leto do a Matthew McConaughey impression on stage ? Why, yes. Yes, he did.