If you're an avid social sharer (on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Where, Yelp, insert social networking site here) and a super shopper, I already know how much fun you're gonna have with JustBought.it. It's like if Stumbleupon and Twitter had an extremely fashionable baby; JustBought.it allows you to search the deals other people in your area have found on great stuff — clothes, food, gadgets, whatever.
Plus, when you integrate JustBought.it with your Twitter account (by connecting to the app and using proper hash tags), you can tweet your finds on the go. Warning: it's kind of addictive, which means it can get expensive if you let your shopping addiction run free!
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!